Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Diagnosed with a common yet curable Disease

I didn't know what happened to me
And I couldn't explain it
all i know is...
I couldn't eat right,
Couldnt talk right
Sleep right
Even breathe right
It started to raise concern
With family and friends
It wasnt until my mom
Pulled me to the side and told me
she was beginning to really worry about me
I started to backtrack to try to figure out
what was going on with me.
I mean I was losing weight
Staring out into the sky for no apparent reason
zoning out and wasnt focused frequently
And it would usually happen when I'm was at work
Or even engaged in a meaningful conversations
I'd stay up at all times of the night
and would wake up early for no reason...
I was becoming a different person
So...
One morning I went to the doctor
To get a check up to make sure everything was ok
I explained to the Doctor
the symptoms I had been experiencing
And he said " uh huh I see"
so he took me to the back Room
and lifted up my shirt and said
"let's take a look at that heart"
He monitored my heartbeat...
And he just asked me
to tell him How my life had been
since my last checkup
And I told him... I met this girl
And ever since I met her
The thought of her has been my food
The sight of her has been my energy
All my conversations was about her
I couldnt even think about anything else
I just haven't told her
It's then when the doc... Took his heart monitor away
with the most unfavorable negative look on his face
So I asked him in a depressing tone
"What is it doc" what Is it?
What's wrong with me
Drop that bomb on me
He told me "your heart is suffering from an acute common disease
Called being in love
Even though its in the beginning stages
You have a about 3 days before it gets worse.
as a result of not confessing your love To this person
it has begun to turn inward on your body
Thus the reaction you are having...
Don't worry there is a cure and a perscription.
You have to tell her
Once you have told her of your love for her
live in a way that's not only
Representative of your love for her
But in a way that nurtures and inspires reciprocation from her
And you will find yourself & your heart in a state of health
That surpasses the health you've had in times pass.
With a sigh of relief I said "thanks doc"
For a minute their I thought it was something serious
And I was going to die
.... Then he replied
"It is serious and you are dying, you are dying to the person
You used to be, and becoming one who longs to live for another"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

https://www.ccis.edu/learn/sports-management-2.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=90065&utm_id=90065&fbclid=IwAR2FcVAkPABGhHB3flF5HJ8JDe9Iil5k_axIqZajuGc4U2JaNjEJwLpFmyk