Friday, November 7, 2014

The Type Of Girl...

The type of girl that pulls my face toward her attention and props it up just like a camera.. Holding it at just the right angle/light which would be perfect to see her in.. No filter.... as she shows me all types of kissy faces, sexy lips/poses, pouty faces, sexy tongues with the backdrop of her fav song in the background. showin me all these things that girls now days show the instagram and fb world.... But the sexiest thing is the fact that she's reserved these kind of images just for me and it's longer than 15 secs.
Turns me on to know I'm the only one.. Giving that kind of stuff " likes" and reacting crazy to it. No doubt she makes me wanna "double-tap".
Yeah...
I'll "FOLLOW" that type of girl anywhere..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

https://www.ccis.edu/learn/sports-management-2.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=90065&utm_id=90065&fbclid=IwAR2FcVAkPABGhHB3flF5HJ8JDe9Iil5k_axIqZajuGc4U2JaNjEJwLpFmyk