Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Girls Nowadays need to get their priorities right

Ok so I was scrolling down my timeline and just ran across a status from one of my friends that just kind threw me for a loop. She wrote " what's a good sexy halloween costume, I need ideas". It got me to thinking of how girls either really don't know what they want or have double standards when it comes to things like this but hear me out: a girl will go on social media and ask her friends what "sexy oufit" should they wear on a holiday that falls on the same day evry year and will probably end up wearing something just as sexy if not sexier than the year before... But the irony is in the fact that females will have a man and know he virtually wants to have sex as much as possible or see her in sexy outfits as much as possible, but they fail to go up to their husbands and say what kind of sexy outfit would u like to see me in every Friday. Then females will claim that they have to feel in the mood to do that type of stuff or have sex.. And I'm all like what type of mood do u have to be in to want to wear sexy stuff on halloween ... I mean ur really suppose to be wearing scary stuff not sexy stuff.. I mean in my adult life I've seen complete nerdy girls look sexy on halloween and hott girls look even hotter on halloween... And will have a bf and not put near as much effort into lookin that hott or sexy for them regularly like they regularly do on halloween.... Get your priorities in order... ‪#‎Sad‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

https://www.ccis.edu/learn/sports-management-2.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=90065&utm_id=90065&fbclid=IwAR2FcVAkPABGhHB3flF5HJ8JDe9Iil5k_axIqZajuGc4U2JaNjEJwLpFmyk