Sunday, December 15, 2013

To ALL My Good Girls

To all my GOOD GIRLS out there: may every bad boy that u come in contact with.... Be like a burning stove to your hand.... The moment you feel any sense of pain or discomfort... Leave em alone... Cause that kind of stuff leaves a mark my friend.... Don't let anything mark up that beautiful body of yours... And when I say "beautiful body".... I mean the most important part, the inside, I'm talkin bout your HEART... But if u get burned... Get to a GOOD GUY n quick... Let us be the ice to ur burn, the paramedic to your heart... We have all the tools necessary to promote good healing ... But most of all positive change to ur body... Ur life


                                                                                                       -Mikesheezy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

https://www.ccis.edu/learn/sports-management-2.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=90065&utm_id=90065&fbclid=IwAR2FcVAkPABGhHB3flF5HJ8JDe9Iil5k_axIqZajuGc4U2JaNjEJwLpFmyk